Double Column Mill
For this reason, the SPARQ Series Machine is engineered to machine your largest parts. In fact, available travel from 86-241 inches on the X-axis. Therefore, it is the perfect solution for large part machining or multi-operation jobs.
The Sparq Series boasts a rugged and robust Structure! For this reason. it is the very basis of ultimate accuracy. To emphasize, a maximum tool length of 400MM. Given that, tool weight imbalance of 80kg.
In short, the Headstock gears are of Japanese Chromolybedenum alloy steel. Then, carburized and precision ground to class 0 of JIS standards.
In addition, the SPARQ series machines come standard with a 50 Taper Big Plus Spindle and box ways on the Z-axis to ensure a lifetime of rigidity and dependability.
In brief, each machine is custom-built to suit each customer. Definitely, call us today with your requirements so we can provide the machine that best suits your needs.
Double Column Mill Outstanding Features:
- To ensure structural stability, the columns and bridge are annealed and stress relieved.
- Linear guideways on X and Y axes, box ways on Z axis.
- High precision pre-loaded linear guideways feature low frictional co-efficient low stick-slip and high thrust force sensitivity ensuring dynamic movement accuracy.
- 6,000 RPM gear-driven spindle is standard.
- 32-tool arm-type ATC.
- Extra wide door for easy loading and unloading of workpieces.
- The ideal for: Automobile forming dies, plastic injection molds, machine parts machining, aerospace parts machining.
Ready for more information?
Download a brochure today! Download Brochure