To emphasize, quality machines do make a difference. Therefore, Maxmill Machinery set out to design the highest quality Machining Centers. In spite of cutting corners. Given that, the vertical machining center achieves the highest levels. For example, productivity, accuracy, and quality. To accomplish this, Maxmill utilizes the most rigorous quality control systems. In short, to guarantee the customer receives a Machine that exceeds their expectations. Contact us!
- The Maxmill ML-15 Mill-Turn is equipped with 3 Linear and 2 rotational axes. In addition, the C axis is able to rotate at 2,500 RPM. Thus, it enables the turning and milling processes in a single operation. In conclusion, Multi-angle Turning, Milling, and even 5 face machining can be integrated into 1 process by the Maxmill ML-15 Mill-Turn.
- Benefit: Maximize per unit production capacity.
- Precision: More accurate material preparation can be achieved with less material preparation on one machine.
- Save money: Given that, the improvement of production yield rate and reduces processing failure lost.
- Save times: Reduce handling time between machines.